« Home

The Thought

Once again I'm starting a blog. This time though I am going to keep the format pretty simple. I'm going to post about one thought (politics, books I've read, local happenings, etc). And then I'm going to post a song. Perhaps the song will be related, perhaps not. We shall see. Anyway, so we've got an audio blog and a normal blog going here. I give this one at least a year of activity. :D

The Song

Someone posted this last week or so for John Lennon's birthday. It's been stuck in my head ever since. And it seemed like a very good starting point for any blog. Including this one.

John Lennon - Instant Karma

0 Comments

0 Responses to “The Thought”

Post a Comment



© 2006 A Thought and A Song | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.