Scatterbrain Sunday Vol 2




I'm very short on time. So it's time for Scatterbrain Sunday 2!!!

Day Off - I'm going to enjoy not going into work on a Monday. I'm gonna reclaim my life. Or something like that graffiti from my trip to Italy proclaimed.

I'm Back Bitches! - In what was easily the weirdest week in my five years of working at bars in Champaign, the jackass general manager was fired and the stellar, amazing, incredible Robb Tobias was hired back as GM. That also means that I'm back at Boltini, so come check me out on Friday nights.

Kill the bastard - Christopher and Silvio are dead. I really can't say I care much about the Sopranos after killing off two of my favorite characters (and leaving the door wide open to having my third, Paulie, end up being a traitor). My prediction that Tony kills himself is still very much in play, but who knows how this fiasco of a show will end. The old episodes are somewhat ruined already by Christopher's death. Yes, I'm biter. Who knows. 5.5 hrs from now, I might be a diehard fan again.

Trade Zambrano - I don't care what arguments you make now, after the fight between Michael Barrett and Zambrano, Carlos has to go. His ERA is 5.26. He's up for free agency after this season. He's a poison in the dugout, has terrible mechanics, and is going to have an injury sooner than later (especially with the way the Cubs organization's clueless way of taking care of pitchers). Trade him. Now.

Dirty dirty dirtybirds - I got to hang out with Justin Martin last weekend in Chicago. Him, and my pal J Phlip ripped Lava a new one. Lots of great memories from that night, including lots of laughs, and people getting injured at Smartbar and Phlip's place. It's always great to see incredibly talented people like Justin, being completely down to earth and a ton of fun to hang with.

Booosh! - I guess the new season of Frisky Dingo is coming this summer... if you haven't seen this show, go get caught up right away. Especially if you like Arrested Development.

Once again, Fuck the RIAA - This new lawsuit is freakin awesome. Anything to screw the RIAA is fine by me.


New Mix!!!!!


A few posts back I complained that my last mix felt uninspired and not my proudest moment. Well this new mix started to come together around the time of that post. I've been slowly assembling it ever since. After a false start recording last night, my mixes just started to hit last night (especially the mixes around "The Sun Can't Compare"). I'm incredibly happy with this mix and I really hope you enjoy it.



Download Walking At Night Volume 2

0 Comments

0 Responses to “Scatterbrain Sunday Vol 2”

Post a Comment



© 2006 A Thought and A Song | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.