Everything I Hoped It'd Be

For about the past month I've had gigs or places to go every Saturday. My weekends never have been relaxing enough. Every week I seem to need more of a rechargning. Well, this weekend I have absolutely nothing to do. So I am going to nothing. Thus far today I've downloaded some music, watched Top Chef, and drank a cup of coffee. I'm already feeling more rested than I have in weeks. I should accomplish quite a bit this weekend in the end. Maybe even start to write a new track. Now that would be quite an accomplishment.

Woooo hoooo hoooooooo
To celebrate being in such a good mood, I'm posting a great piece of indie pop (is that a contradiction?) by a great band out of Milwaukee called New Sense. Definitely check them out if you can. They put on a great show and I instantly bought their CD at their show. This cut is fantastic (and New Sense, if you're reading, let's talk about a remix. :D )

New Sense - Caution Is Regret

0 Comments

0 Responses to “Everything I Hoped It'd Be”

Post a Comment



© 2006 A Thought and A Song | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.